The 100-acre fire that forced the shut down of a stretch of I-75 yesterday is almost completely out. North Port Fire Chief Bill Taafe tells the Herald-Tribune it’ll be a few more days before everything cools off. North Port got help from Englewood, Nokomis and Sarasota, Charlotte, Lee and Collier county firefighters. While this fire was started by a lightning strike, they’re asking everyone to be careful with campfires and lawnmowers. They also suggest cleaning gutters and trimming bushes around your home to deprive a fire of fuel. And of course no tossing lit cigarette butts out of the car window.