Authorities say a failure to follow directions led to Haz-Mat teams being called to a Port Charlotte home. Authorities say Kenneth Fugate was using bug spray with his wife and 16-year old grandson in the house. It minutes, she was having trouble breathing and 911 was called. Part of Midway Boulevard was shut down for about an hour while Charlotte County Fire and EMS ventilated the house. NBC2 reports fire officials say Fugate, contrary to the label instruction on the spray, was using a compressor and he’d closed all the windows. His wife was treated at a local hospital and should be fine.