A man working at the River Club community in Charlotte Harbor has died after being electrocuted. The sheriff’s office says Leslie Morse, 43, was land clearing on the property near Oakview Drive and Westchester Blvd around Noon today when he was electrocuted. A co-worker was on the scene at the time and called for help. The sheriff’s office says there does not appear to be any criminal action. Florida Power and Light responded to ensure the area is safe. No further details were immediately available.