ESPN Sports Headlines
- Rask blanks Blackhawks to give Bruins 2-1 lead June 18, 2013
Tuukka Rask shut out the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals on Monday night and got enough help from the Bruins’ offense to do it without another exhausting overtime.
- Sources: Clips walk away from Celts deal June 18, 2013
The Los Angeles Clippers informed the Boston Celtics on Tuesday morning they are pulling out of talks to acquire Kevin Garnett and Doc Rivers, sources told ESPN.com.
- Report: Hernandez questioned on homicide June 19, 2013
Investigators searched New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez’s North Attleboro, Mass., home Tuesday in connection with the death of a man who police said was an associate of Hernandez, ABC Ne …
- Johnson: 'I've learned my lesson' from jail June 18, 2013
Chad Johnson said Tuesday in an interview with ABC’s “Good Morning America” that he’s learned his “lesson” after spending seven days in jail and hopes he can still get another chance to play in the NF …
- Gleason accepts fired radio DJs' apologies June 18, 2013
Steve Gleason wrote on his organization’s Facebook page that he accepts the apologies of the three Atlanta radio disc jockeys who mocked his Lou Gehrig’s disease in a skit Monday morning and later wer …
- San Jose sues MLB over vote on A's move June 19, 2013
Major League Baseball is dragging its feet on having team owners vote on the Oakland Athletics’ proposed move to a new ballpark 40 miles south in San Jose, San Jose city officials said in a lawsuit fi …
- Serena's Steubenville comments create stir June 19, 2013
Serena Williams says in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine that, while not blaming the victim in the Steubenville rape case, “she shouldn’t have put herself in that position.”
- Harper to resume workouts with knee better June 18, 2013
Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper has been cleared to begin testing his injured knee a week after receiving a cortisone shot and a platelet-rich plasma injection into the joint, according t …
- Westbrook off his crutches, says 'I'm back' June 18, 2013
All-Star Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Russell Westbrook posted a video on the Vine social media service earlier this week to announce he no longer needs to use crutches, a big milestone in his re …
- Lolo Jones rankles U.S. bobsledders with video June 18, 2013
Here’s one thing Lolo Jones doesn’t like about vying for the U.S. bobsled team: toiling for a modest paycheck.